Updated March 6, 2017
Vitamix Deals for March 2017
Here are my top picks for the best deals right now. Note that Certified Reconditioned is always a good deal. Vitamix guarantees their reconditioned machines to be as good as new. The following models are on sale with additional discounts:
- Certified Reconditioned Standard for $299.95. (Canada: C$399.95) This machine adds variable speed control, and it is the workhorse that Vitamix built its modern reputation on. When commercial chefs use a Vitamix, they use one essentially identical to this.
- Certified Reconditioned 5300 for $299.95. (Canada: C$399.95) Lowest price for the short/wide container.
- Certified Reconditioned 7500 for $379.95. Awesome price for this updated design. For a limited time, also includes a starter kit.
- GreenBlender promotion. If you want to spend more and get the latest and greatest, I recommend picking one of the Ascent Series models. Through the end of March Vitamix is partnering with GreenBlender to offer a free starter kit with new Ascent machines (plus the Reconditioned 7500). You’ll get fresh ingredients for 5 recipes, plus a filtration bag for nut milks, plus a $20 gift card.
Blendtec offers significant savings with their Certified Refurbished models:
- Lowest price: Classic Total Blender for $279.95
- Sleek touch screen: Designer 625 for $399.95
- Top of the line, with built-on sound enclosure: Pro 800 for $799.95
The deals below have expired.
The 2016 holiday shopping season is here! Both Vitamix and Blendtec are running limited-time sales for Black Friday and the Holiday Season. They have deals for orders shipped to the US and Canada, which is great news for Canadians, since Vitamix used to leave them out of Black Friday sales.
If you’re only looking for Blendtec, skip ahead to Blendtec Deals.
Vitamix is running many discounts on both Certified Reconditioned and New machines. It looks like prices may go up at the end of the day on January 7th. If you are confused by all of the different Vitamix models, check out my Vitamix comparison page, which has an interactive model selection tool.
At these prices, any of these deals could sell out, so if you see one you like, don’t wait too long.
These are the most popular units right now, and if you want one of these, make sure to order ASAP, because they could sell out, or prices could go up. Major savings on already discounted Certified Reconditioned units, which are guaranteed to be as good as new. Best prices I’ve seen on these models.
Recon Classic Programs (6300/Pro 500) for $299 (C$399 in Canada): Recon Next Generation (7500/Pro 300) for $349: New 5200 w/ 3 containers (64-oz + 32-oz wet + 32-oz dry) for $499:
Additional discounts on Certified Reconditioned
- Classic Two Speed:
$299$199 (full power, high and low speed settings)
- Classic Presets (6300/Pro 500):
- Next Generation (7500/Pro 300):
$449$349, plus free cookbook (updated design with container that fits under standard 18″ kitchen cabinets, better chopping ability, and improved airflow keeps motor running cooler and quieter)
- For Canadians: Classic Presets (Pro 500/6300):
I’ve previously written about why I recommend Vitamix Certified Reconditioned, and these extra discounts further sweeten the value.
Discounts on New Models
The Vitamix.com holiday offers page says that these discounts on new machines expire on January 7th, but they don’t always stick to their expiration dates — the discounts could end earlier or later.
- Pro 200 w/ Compact Container:
$479$389 (red only; $10 more for black)
- 5200 w/ 3 containers (64-oz + 32-oz wet + 32-oz dry):
$649$499 [biggest savings]
$529$479 (Canada: C$639C$579)
- Pro 750:
- 780 (touchscreen model):
While supplies last, you can get a free extra cookbook with the Certified Reconditioned Next Generation 7500. Vitamix usually sells this book for $19: The Vitamix Cookbook, by Jodi Berg, current Vitamix CEO and great-granddaughter(!) of Vitamix’s founder. The cookbook should show up when you add one of those machines to your cart.
Vitamix has generous payment plans available for USA orders. Check Vitamix.com for details. (Note that, if your order is over $300 or $325 there are significantly longer payment plan options. Contact me if you have questions.)
For Canadian orders, you can spread your payments over 5 months with no interest or fees.
Shopping for Vitamix-related gifts?
Check out my holiday gift guide.
Blendtec’s Black Friday sale is over, but you can still save a bunch on their factory-refurbished models.
Note that while Blendtec calls these machines “Certified Refurbished,” and Vitamix calls their similar machines “Certified Reconditioned,” there is no difference other than the word. Both Vitamix and Blendtec refurbish/recondition their machines at their factory and guarantee them to work as good as new. They also give them the same level of warranty support as their new machines.
- Lowest price: Classic Total Blender
- Sleek touch screen: Designer 625
- Top of the line, with built-on sound enclosure: Pro 800
As usual, free shipping will be applied in your cart if you click any of the Vitamix or Blendtec links from this page.
Black Friday Pricing Note
One other thing to note about Vitamix Black Friday deals is that Vitamix has pricing agreements with most of its retailers that prevent retailers from discounting Vitamix machines. Probably for this reason, I have never seen a Vitamix doorbuster advertised at a brick-and-mortar store. I am less certain about Blendtec’s agreements, but generally Blendtec machines are not sold in brick-and mortar stores.
These deals are only available for orders shipping to the US and Canada. If you are outside the US and have access to a US shipping address, you can place a Vitamix phone order at 1-800-848-2649, and you can use promotion code 06-007021 for free shipping. If you cannot receive your order in the US or Canada, consult Vitamix’s International distributors.